How to end harmful habits and create new ones:
Pruning and create new synaptic connections in that beautiful brain of yours. . .
1. Make the decision that this will be a transformative exercise. That you will stand up a new person.
2. Sit down with yourself and just feel what you feel and breathe. Can scan you body from head to toe. Any time you have a thought and you realize you're thinking come back to your breath.
3. Open your mind to the fantasies of what you really want - aside from how much money you have now, what your body is like and who you are ... Any time a thought/ feeling of what you don't want comes in remind yourself that you are having the thought and go back to fantasizing about what you do want.
4. Spend a minute or so with each image that arises. Like maybe your mind sees you hugging your grandchild. Let this be far out in the future, after you have accomplished your big goals.
5. Make it real for your body by feeling what it would actually feel like to be LIVING the result. How would you FEEL?
6. Let the pictures go - throughout the day open to opportunities and act on impulses that come from what was inspired by your vision. You can do this any time. You don’t have to know how. Let yourself be surprised and delighted.
Loving you, Ellen Pierce 💕 #leadersoftheheart #lovealltheparts
Compassion + Integrity = Powerful Leadership - What's your vision for the world?